BlogCFC5, CF6 and 7

The last release of BlogCFC added ColdFish support for code coloring. Unfortunately I didn't think to check if it was CF6/7 compatible. Jason has helpfully provided a new version that should work in MX and higher. I've checked in the new code to SVN.

Would those of you on 6/7 please get latest from SVN and tell me if code coloring is working?

Comments
Marc's Gravatar Hello,
I tested coldfish with CF7.
This n' is not in conformity with the scripting :
if (type == "SCRIPT"){
...
}
This is better :
if (type eq "SCRIPT"){
...
}
# Posted By Marc | 5/31/08 12:45 AM
Marc's Gravatar I have this error :
org\delmore\coldfish.cfc : line 142
The selected method regionMatches was not found.
# Posted By Marc | 5/31/08 2:54 AM
Raymond Camden's Gravatar Are you sure you are running the version from SVN? Line 142 for me is different. Ensure you see this up top:

5/27/2008   1.0.9   Made it works with older version of CF... not very happy about implementing the old syntax... may rewrite to use native CF functions...
# Posted By Raymond Camden | 6/2/08 4:09 AM
Marc's Gravatar Raymond,
I used the version (5.9.003) downloaded on http://blogcfc.riaforge.org.
If this n' is not the good version, thank you to say to me where to find there.
The number of line does not correspond any more because I modified the source.
# Posted By Marc | 6/2/08 4:55 AM
Raymond Camden's Gravatar Marc, I said in the blog entry "I've checked in the new code to SVN." That means it is in the SVN version only. You can download via a SVN client, or use the SVN to Zip link towards the bottom.
# Posted By Raymond Camden | 6/2/08 5:00 AM
Marc's Gravatar Ray,
The file " coldfish.cfc" is not on the SVN and the file " coldfish.cfc" version 5.9.003 contains errors (see above) (regionMatches Line 134).
# Posted By Marc | 6/2/08 7:13 AM
Raymond Camden's Gravatar Eh? Go here:

You can see coldfish.cfc right there. Are you saying when you download via SVN for BlogCFC5, you don't get coldfish.cfc?
# Posted By Raymond Camden | 6/2/08 8:30 AM
Marc's Gravatar Ray,
Sorry, that is me which made an error. I downloaded the full version instead of looking in the SVN of version 5.
I will be able to test under CF7.

Thx.
# Posted By Marc | 6/2/08 8:46 AM
Marc's Gravatar I made the tests with CF7!
**************************
Ligne 315, 318 and 355
Replace
buffer.append("<");
by
buffer.append("&lt;");
*************************
Line 161, there is a test for " CFSET" , this test excluded not " CFSETTING" what gives 2 colors for the order " CFSETTING". (CFSET TING)
Replace
if (thisLine.regionMatches(1, javacast('int',i+3), "SET", 0, 3)) // CFSET Tag
By
if ((thisLine.regionMatches(1, javacast('int',i+3), "SET", 0, 3)) AND NOT (thisLine.regionMatches(1, javacast('int',i+3), "SETTING", 0, 7))) // CFSET Tag and NOT CFSETTING Tag
# Posted By Marc | 6/3/08 9:09 AM
Raymond Camden's Gravatar I don't think you have the right version yet. Line 315 of coldfish.cfc uses the escaped version.

I can confirm your second issue. I'll ping Jason Delmore.
# Posted By Raymond Camden | 6/3/08 10:28 AM

I can confirm your second issue. I'll ping Jason Delmore.
# Posted By Raymond Camden | 6/3/08 10:28 AM
Sid Wing's Gravatar Ray,

Downloaded from RIAForge, grabbed the latest coldfish.cfc from SVN
(luv Subversion) and tested under CF7 with all the latest patches and
hotfixes installed. Works like a champ!

Utilized on:

# Posted By Sid Wing | 6/4/08 9:14 AM
Raymond Camden's Gravatar Yep, Jason pinged me earlier today. Didn't have a chance to update BlogCFC, will do so in a bit.
# Posted By Raymond Camden | 6/4/08 9:25 AM
BlogCFC was created by Raymond Camden. This blog is running version 5.9.2. Contact Blog Owner